Sunday, August 28, 2005

Plugging Along

Today is a lazy Sunday… the calm before the storm. My mother lives in Louisiana so I am worried about her. She doesn’t live in New Orleans but she will get hit with strong winds and rain. My mother is 79… one of my sisters lives near her... so that is comforting.

Yesterday… I wrote but it was just adding details to a scene I had already written… so I’m not sure how much (maybe just a page) but it helped flesh out the chapter situation and characters.

I critiqued a chapter for one of my CP’s.

I also worked on the edits for chapter 13 of my 1st SH on a hard copy. This looks like it will be the way I will go for editing the remainder of this book.

I fixed my word meters so I can chart the monthly progress on my second Scottish historical. I got this idea from the Numero Uno Blog. I am still reading in Children of the Lamp… I really want to write a Genie story.

No comments: