Saturday, August 27, 2005

My assignments are done

My assignments are done…

Listmania: http://marys-scene.blogspot.com/2005/08/marys-listmania-link.html

Goals: (besides my weekly listing and daily progress) http://marys-scene.blogspot.com/2005/08/my-personal-writing-career-dream.html

Bookstore: http://marys-scene.blogspot.com/2005/08/bookstore-assignment.html

1st Chapter of Swain (done)

Using the Right Word Essay: http://marys-scene.blogspot.com/2005/08/why-is-right-word-important.html

Yesterday, I only wrote 2 pages BUT I am motivated by Michelle’s latest post so I am going to work on building the habit of writing at least 4 pages a day.

Today, I printed out the dreaded thirteen chapter from my 1st Scottish History… I’m going to try editing that chapter on real paper… the old fashioned way.

I'm also excited... I figured out how to set links within my posts.... I need to be more observant of what's in front of me. If anyone is wondering how to set links within your posts like I did "Michelle's latest post" for example... when you are "creating" your post in blogger... highlight the words that you want to set the link to, then click on the world button with a link on it located on the top bar of the writing window of blogger, then type in the Link address when the window pops up. I hadn't paid attention to that part because I composed my posts in word and pasted in the posting section of blogger. I was in and out so fast... I never took a good look at my options.

No comments: