This past Saturday I went to a local bookstore called Chapter 11. This is where they have the romance author booksignings after the GRW monthly meetings. This particular store is unique because they carry a lot of romances compared to the other Chapter 11 bookstores. The entire back wall is devoted just for romance and they also have two smaller shelves in the front of the store for the local romance authors (usually all autographed). I will be in this romance section of the store ;)
Today, I went to Barnes and Noble. My books definitely belong in the romance section. I would like to be near Karen Moning and Kinley MacGregor… so I think I might have to pick and “M” name. I did notice something interesting… many of the books that were “face out” were Scottish romances. Strange I thought… but nice since the ones I’m working on are Scottish romances. Not all mind you… but it did look disproportioned in the overall setup.
This is the picture I am devising “for now” as Evan Marshall puts it.
No comments:
Post a Comment