My mother is fine. She went to my sister’s house… they are in Lafayette right now. The weather condition in Lafayette is not life threatening.
Yesterday I worked on the plot to my SH#2. Since I’ve changed the villain, the plot has altered… for the better… but everything has changed. I want to really get some scenes charted so I can start writing without so much hesitance on where the story is going. I have big goals for September and October… so I need to be prepared.
I’ve already written 2 pages today and made significant changes (editing) to a big scene to account for my villain change in SH#2.
Last night I had read more of the Children of the Lamp by P.B. Kerr. It was a New York Bestseller. I had wondered when I read the beginning of the story why it had reached such a status. Was it because the author was published in adult fiction? Or maybe it was because the kids were lapping up all that was paranormal? Now I’m pleased to report that the story just might be worthy ;)
Goals for the Week:
Write at least 24 pages on SH#2
Work on plotting/blocking of SH#2
Work on revisions of SH#1
No comments:
Post a Comment