Tuesday, August 03, 2010
The Dark Days of Hamburger Halpin by Josh Berk
This novel was hysterical! I loved it. I saw a blurb about it on Amazon that prompted me to look for in at the library. I am so glad I read it. I laughed out loud A LOT. I even wrote an amazon review because I was so impressed. My youngest has to read different genres during the school year for school. He's not much of a reader... though he did read a lot while we were at the beach. Anyway, he said he'd read this one when he has to read a mystery for school. He was at the computer (in my room) the whole time I read this book. I kept cracking up while reading it and he'd keep looking at me, then I say (pretty much) the same thing. "This book is HYSTERICAL... You gotta read this one!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds good. I'll look it up.
Post a Comment