Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Back from the Beach

We had a great time! We were about 30 to 45 minutes east of Panama City with no sign of oil or tar balls! There were TONS of people looking for it though. BP people, National Park people, National Environmental people. I had never seen that many people walking Mexico Beach. It's usually a very quiet beach. I imagine it was still a quiet beach if you compared it with Panama, Pensacola or Destin.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a fantastic picture, Mary. I love it and am going to save to my files. It's great.

Janine said...

Wow, is that you mom and your kids? They are sure grown up!

Maybe it just seems that way because I'm stuck with the preschool set :-)

Mary said...

Yes that's us. They've grown crazy fast this past year. My youngest is about to turn 14 and I just bought him a pair of tennis shoes that are a size 12!!! I believe he'll be my tallest. My boys past me up in height last school year. My big question is... how tall they will be next summer? :)