Monday, February 01, 2010

Love Mondays

Mondays is like starting over for me. Today, I started a new habit forming program. An Iphone app :)

No, I haven't finished all my goals today but I've done more than I usually do working toward them. Writing 2 pages a day or working on my story for 30 minutes a day is a goal and blogging 3x's a week is another. I have about 5 things like this to work on (mostly daily). When I accomplish the goal I log in my app. It's an accountability chart where I can see my progress or lack of it.

I haven't worked on my story for at least 30 minutes but I will after I pick up my boy scouts from their meeting ;)

I just felt like blogging and posting it out there. As Monty Python puts it, "I'm not dead yet!"

No comments: