Saturday, January 09, 2010

Stuck at Home

I am trapped in the house!!!!

I'm such a Southerner LOL!!! I have a very steep driveway and it is still covered in ice and snow. Years ago I wrecked a car trying to drive down a snow/ice driveway.

I'm afraid to go down my driveway!!!

My sister and her husband are coming over tomorrow to bring sand. My sister's husband is from Maryland and says this will do the trick. I think I'm going to have him drive my car down the driveway :)

At least, I'm getting organized for the New Year. Last night, I joined toodledo and began compiling my to do lists. It's an online service (free) where you can post your to do lists. I have been using the google calendar faithfully for over a year now. LOVE IT! But it's tasks option leaves much to be desired... especially since I love prioritizing task lists. I used Franklin Covey years ago and got so much done back then using the to do lists and prioritization!!! Anyhoo... Toodledo was my choice because it was free, it had a google gadget for my igoogle page (my home page), and it also gives me an option to add it to my google calendar in a different yet still useful way, it prioritizes and has a spot to put my goals, and there are a few interesting iphone applications that integrate Toodledo.

I received an iphone for my birthday a few weeks back :) I haven't decided which application to get yet to keep up with my calendar and toodledo lists. It's a big decision. I LOVE LOVE my iphone... it's as cool as a new computer!!! Well, it is like a computer that you take around with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been out of the house in days. And I am not going anywhere today either! It's too cold.

We southerners cannot take this kind of cold. It's like asking someone who has lived in Boston all their lives to suddenly experience a Deep South August!

LOL!