I'm a bit late posting. It was rainy on Halloween this year. So instead of a haunted house for tricker treaters to go through, we just sat in a small version of the haunted house to give out the candy. My youngest son went to a sleep over. We missed him this year!!
If you click on the picture itself you'll see the picture in a bigger format.
4 comments:
I didn't have one kid stop. Around here, they have about quit going to houses. Is that you in the white mask?
We have a lot of kids in this neighborhood. This year it was mainly older kids and high school kids because of the rain. A lot of high school kids. It must have been because it was a Saturday night. Quite a few sexy outfits on the girls.
I'm taking the picture. That's my oldest, Billy, in the white mask. I wore all black too (cloths and cape) this year and a gold mardi gras mask that covered 1/2 of my face.
OMG! I love this picture. This is so cool. I had a lot of kids, but John did the door work. I didn't feel very good. Tired.
Am writing you a snail mail letter.
I love making that haunted house. It took a while the first year because I had to figure out what I was doing and how to put it up so the plastic didn't tear. It's that black plastic that you can buy in rolls at home depot in the paint dept. Now it takes about 45 minutes to put up and about 10 minutes to take down :) I fold it up and keep it for next year. Last year, I used both sides of the garage so it was larger. Last year I also covered the entrance with the plastic in strips for them to walk through. This was the first year that I taped up up the creepy pictures... I thought it might be too dark on the black plastic... but it worked. And I love to give out candy... the big bucket in the center is about 2/3 full of candy. Kids come back a few times in one night. I pretend not to notice LOL
Post a Comment