The kids had a BIG time. They played poker for a few hours and loved it.
I finished Mignight's Daughter by Karen Chance today. I am really loving her stories... but now I've read them all and have to wait until another comes out.
I started New Amsterdam by Elizabeth Bear today. I've read about 12 pages and it hasn't grabbed me yet. I'm going to give it another 10 pages and then I am going to have to stop if it doesn't take a turn. I'm disappointed. I couldn't wait to read this one.
2 comments:
I didn't like that book very much and I wanted to. I like Elizabeth Bear as a blogger but I don't seem to be able to finish her novels. But she's a good writer. It's her stories.
I know what you exactly what you mean about her writing, and her stories. Her writing is pretty much the only reason why I did finish that book, not the story.
Post a Comment