Saturday, June 20, 2009

Harry Potter Movies

It's been a strange week. It has been extremely hot in the house. In fact, I couldn't cool off the upstairs. And I'm suspecting that had a lot to do with why I've been so sleepy. I couldn't get a good nights rest. The air from the air conditioner felt cool... so I didn't suspect that. I was beginning to think (and afraid) it was my new roof. When they changed it, the attic fans were removed and they installed an attic ridge vent... think that's what you call them. Well, I did a bit of research this morning and found all this info on how ridge vents don't work. My sister convinced me to call the a/c people though. And I'm so glad I did!! I needed 2 units of freon in the a/c... and now my house is cool and comfortable again!!!

I've also been watching the Harry Potter movies with my son at night. My daughter too but she doesn't like the newer movies with the older kids as much... so she doesn't stay for the whole movie. Anyway, I think I'm going to read that series again this summer. The last two movies had lost a lot of what the books contained. The books just had too many subplots to add it all in so much is lost in my opinion in the last two (three?) movies. I need to read the books again to refresh my memory.

And I've been bad. Not working on my story daily like I should be doing. I am going to work tonight though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The heat is unreal!!