Friday, March 06, 2009

What the Heck?

Time completely got away from me. I have posted in 5 weeks??? Crazy!!!! I guess I've been busier than I thought.

I did read a really great book yesterday. I love Kresley Cole. The book was Kiss of a Demon King and I loved it. The story reminded me a little of an old Johanna Lindsey book. I have to think of the name... an old one, not a Malory novel. It was medieval and the heroine tied the hero down in the beginning to get pregnant by him not knowing that he was some ruthless big man of his time LOL! Then, of course, he captures her for revenge, ties her down to give her what he got. I LOVE those oldies... and they don't write them like that anymore. Laughing. But this one was really like an oldie with the sound of the new stories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mary!! I have a new writing blog as well as my old one. Hope you have a great weekend! Email me.