Thursday, January 08, 2009

Working in the Car

I've come to the conclusion that my writing/plotting zone is in the car. I've made huge progress on the storyline of my short story while in the car at my children's school. Tuesday and Wednesday brought me the plot of the story and today I thought of the way to start the story. It might change but the point is... my story mind works well sitting in the car. Weird!

Tonight, I start writing WORDS!!

2 comments:

Dixie Belle said...

Are you still going to do the Myth Making list? Good going on the story. I love that I figured out how to do the blog list so it shows when someone posts! LOL!

Michelle said...

Me too, Jorie. Yes, we did the list. I know Mary sent you an invitation, but I'll send you another one. Would love to have you.

Good work on working in the car, Mary. Whatever works hon. That's my motto.

I'll be posting my progress here shortly.