Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Getting Ready for the New Year

Yesterday... I cleaned my room. Sounds like no big deal? My room was a disaster!!! It had accumulated boxes and boxes from when my basement flooded. I had moved boxes all over the house in an effort to save the things in my basement... my room was no exception.

It took me all day to really clean out my room. I even put in a table by my desk so I have a spot to lay out my story notes. Now, my spot is ready for some serious writing ;)

On a side note... I am in the second book of Brenda Joyce's Time traveling Highland series. No that's not the real name of the series... but that's what I can remember off the top of my head. I'm entertained but not wowed. I'm guessing that she was/is trying to take the readers that Karen Moning left behind when she stopped writing her highland stories.

No comments: