Note: I may post this review on Damsels in Distress later in the week. The Post that was on there now was just too potent to move it downward so fast.
I’m bad. I read a book instead of writing in my book.
But it was a GREAT book.
Eloisa James did not disappoint on this one. And I LOVE stories where the heroine dresses like a boy/man. LOVE those!!! Her characters were well developed as usual as well as the sub characters. And the scenes make so much sense when you get to the conclusion… the reason why her characters act like they do. It was really the why in the Hero’s actions. In this story, you knew why the Heroine acted like she did… but Ms. James left it vague enough where you didn’t really know the reason’s on why the hero behaved like he did… until the end.
I would highly recommend this story… and I look forward to the next one. She set up the next story rather nicely here too.
No comments:
Post a Comment