I have no idea WHY... but Janie's recent post is making me think of priorities. Actually, I did think of my priorities a lot while I relaxed on the beach. I love the beach.
I was thinking of getting back in the dating game in the fall... just to go out and have some fun. But now... I'm not so sure I want to exert all that effort. Laughing. I think if I focus all that energy on my writing instead, I will get more accomplished.
I really need to make this blog one of those private ones!!!
Actually, I think I might. Well, I guess I could make another blog that is private where I can talk about my writing (and my life) in more detail. I don't really like to talk about my deeper thoughts on a public blog. Any suggestions.... Change this one to private so I don't have to keep 2 up... or make a different one so I can keep this one?
I know I have a few friends that visit my blog regularly... one doesn't comment but I know she's there ;) But if you want me to add you to my blog (or my new one) once I figure out how to make it private... just email me. I would like to talk about my writing (and life) in more detail but don't want to over a public blog.
I will make some kind of change this weekend.
1 comment:
It's strange, but I think we are addicted to blogging, the few of us who read each other's blog in the way we would letter writing. We want it private. I made my writing blog private so I could be more forthcoming on how writing is working for me these days.
I sent you an invitation.
Post a Comment