I'm only half way through my revisions in Chapter 7. I've hit the bigger revisions and expected to slow down... but not this slow!! I need to refocus!
Yesterday, I went to a book swap at my son's new school. He is going to be a Freshmen next year... I still can't get over that. I guess it's strange because he still hasn't gone through that big growth spurt that many of his friends have gone through. It's happening a little... but not fast enough for him ;) Anyway... the book swap was a different experience. Actually, I was in my element because most of you know that I LOVE used book sales. It's like a treasure hunt... but I won't digress here. But what did strike me as funny, is how people reacted to it. I knew lots of people because our kids went to the same elementary school. And MANY of the Mom's there were wide eyed and kept muttering things like... this is crazy! And really, it was like a book sale... but just a little different because tables were set out for parents/kids to lay out the books that they were selling. Oh and the prices were much different than a library sale LOL! Yes... everyone was wise to know what the books were selling at Amazon or Ebay. But I did get to go through the books to see for myself if they were highlighted and/or written in. Note to all... on a general rule... it seems that boys like to doodle on and in their books. I think I bought one book from a boy. Laughing.
This weekend I plan on working in the yard again. It's a mess! I wish I would have take a picture of it before I started cleaning it up.
Good News! My mom is getting better. She is walking with a walker and will be released on Tuesday.
1 comment:
Writing is a slow process sometimes. I can no longer sit as long as I once could. LOL. Glad to hear your mom is getting better!
Post a Comment