Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Bewitching Season by Marissa Doyle

I must admit spending the weekend working in the yard and reading. I did "work" Monday and then had a family commotion yesterday. So today, I get back to work on my YA.

I read one of Lynn Kurland's first books... Stardust of Yesterday. It was really very good... the hero was a ghost! I loved how she worked that out ;) This book made me want to get out my adult romance from under the bed and finish that one. I will finish my YA first but I WILL finish that Scottish romance next!

Last night... I finished reading Bewitching Season by Marissa Doyle. LOVED IT!!!! For those who love to read books with magic and also romances where the heroine "come out" for their London Season.... You will most likely love this one too. I think I found this one from Janie's wishlist... or something she had on her wish list led me to it. I am reading A Curse as Dark as Gold by Elizabeth Bunce next. I did find that one on her wish list.

1 comment:

Dixie Belle said...

Hi! Glad to know you are getting things done! I'm hanging in there.