I'm 1/3 through the revisions on this story! I'm pleased with my progress. I haven't come to the chapter that I intend on adding a subplot but I am hopeful that it will fit in smoothly.
Last night and this morning, I read The Fallen by Thomas E. Sniegoski. This wasn't a romance though it had a little something that I imagined was intended to keep the girls happy. Still, it was a gripping story. I just picked it up and didn't investigate it first. Once I read it, I realized that it was intended to be a series. I looked it up on Amazon and sure enough... there are other books in this series. I always do this to myself LOL! Now, I'll have to find copies of the other books! But back to the review. It was a story of fallen angels, a prophecy, war and redemption. Like I said, a gripping story... and in only 268 pages! I imagine that the author did a good deal of research on angels. And I have to wonder if the author has a child with autism... or a family member. One of his characters is a child with autism and it appears that the child will play a role in the following books.
No comments:
Post a Comment