Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm Still Tinkering

I found a free blog that I LOVE!! I hope it works well because it's on of those blogs that people publish for whatever reason... but it's not through blogger.

AND I was going to put some of my blog friends on my list... I must be out of the blog loop... what is this "This blog is open to invited readers only" ??? I see how it would be useful... but what does this do... cut down on those people who troll (I think that is the word) blogs?

Anyway... I am back! School is officially over today. I begin writing next week! Monday. I am using the weekend to get organized.

1) I got this blog looking official again... well, I want to tinker more but it looks tons better to me already. I feel excited to write in it again.

2) I am going to pull out my notes for my YA... I am going to revise that first!

3) Research agents that I will send my YA to.

What have I read lately?

Princess Academy by Shannon Hale... AWESOME!! I want to write a YA like THAT!! LOL

I read that new Kresley Cole Book.... The new one that is coming out next month!! Walmart put them out early. I LOVE Kresley Cole's paranormal books!

Currently reading: The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale

Up NEXT: Keri Arthur's The Darkest Kiss... I might start this one before I finish Goose Girl.

2 comments:

Dixie Belle said...

I love your blog! Where did you get it? I have tried to get a new banner but couldn't get what I downloaded to work.

I am revising and writing. I need to be done by Sept 15. Did you get signed up for the conference?

Mary said...

Thanks Patricia... I really like this blog look too!

I found the template here:
http://www.eblogtemplates.com/aspire-blogger/ If you go to the main page they have other selections but if you want to use the same one... that is totally ok with me!

I think they have banners too.

And I haven't signed up for the conference yet... thanks for the reminder because I think I need to register before June 1st for the discount ;)

Sept 15 is a great deadline! I imagine it's so you have something to pitch at the conference?