OK... I'm going to log my days and work. I like this sort of motivation... nothing like peer pressure LOL!
Today, I dusted off my binder containing a printout of my YA story, character sheets, notes etc. I revised chapter 1 on my computer. This story is only 12 chapters long and I have a few plot changes that I want to make. I didn't have any plot changes to make on chapter 1 and made minor revisions. It was nice to read it again. I also printed out my Swain Scene/Sequel cheat sheet. I needed to remind myself of the basics.
I am loosing steam. I stayed up until 2:30 this morning reading Ms. Quinn's excellent story and I'm paying the price now. Since I am happy with what I accomplished, I'm going to relax and read.
1 comment:
It is good motivation to know you have to put down what you do each day or it has been for me. Although today I haven't done much. I just really tired.
Post a Comment