I'm so very excited! This morning... I thought of another ending for my historical Young Adult. I had been thinking that I needed a better ending... and it came to me today when I was driving to a library book sale. I can't wait to fix it!!!
My library sale find for the day... a book that I've been watching out for at least a year... The Little House Cookbook: Frontier Foods from Laura Ingalls Wilder's Classic Stories It's not just a cookbook... but also a historical about how people cooked back then. I think it's fate ;) because I recently thought of a historical for a middle school reader (with a helpful little nudge from Jane)... and this book will help me with a few little details.
I also plan on getting back to one of my historical romances.
My muse is finally waking up!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment