Sunday, August 19, 2007

Fitness

Today I am thinking about my fitness goals. I took a few baby steps... I joined the forum at Dave Draper's website. My id name over there is Mary Elizabeth. I also opened a free fitness account at FitDay.com to log in my food intake as well as my exercise levels. I have no idea if I will keep up with fitday... It will take forming the habit of entering everything to commit to it. I haven't played around with it much yet... but we will see how easy and user friendly it is. I did make it so it is available to the public... so the address is:

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=Marys+Scene

What's my goal you ask? To get a body like Monica Brant-Peckham. Don't laugh! I'm saying that while I'm laughing... I do recognize that she is a professional BUT I can have that goal ;)

4 comments:

Dixie Belle said...

I'm trying to walk a few miles each week. Not much but it beats nothing! LOL

Shesawriter said...

Don't talk about fitness. I just started a diet and it's all I can do to eat this nasty food.

Mary said...

I'm not getting these posts in my inbox!

Hey Tanya!! Are you back? I'm gonna have to check your blog!!!

Dixie Belle... Your right... it's better than nothing ;) AND I need to walk more than I do ;)

Shesawriter said...

Yeah, Mary, I'm back. I needed a break because blogging started getting monotonous. I figure if I blog once or twice a week I'll be okay.