I am an official Cameron Dokey Fan! Her Storyteller’s Daughter was not a fluke!! Ms. Dokey KNOWS how to weave a fascinating tale!!! I loved Beauty Sleep!!! I mean… what an imagination this woman has!!!
This story was a twist on Sleeping Beauty… and I LOVED the ending!!!! I read it last night and seriously went to sleep with a smile on my face!!
Now I’m in a dilemma… I want to read Golden today… But I also want to read Anna’s Campbell’s romance ;)
Oh… my family TRIED to play an April fool’s joke on me. I heard my son and husband whispering in the kitchen. Then the whistle for the tea kettle went off and since I am the only one who drinks tea in the house… I say, “What are ya’ll up to?” Well my youngest pipes up that they are making me tea. OK… they never do things like this for me unless it’s mothers day or my birthday. But a few minutes later they hand me a big mug of something that looks like coffee… not tea. And I say… “This is tea?” And everyone around… my husband and both my son’s watching me with this mug of “tea,” nod their heads. HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS! I was about to drink it… and then the SMELL. I couldn’t figure it out… at first I thought it was syrup. I say, ”Did you put syrup in my tea?” They start laughing and I hand the tea back. “I’m not drinking this.” It turns out to be their April Fool Gag on me and it was soy sauce NOT syrup LOL! Fooled them ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment