The article above came to me via Charlotte Dillion's Writing Tips Group. I've posted about this group before... Charlotte Dillion's group is in MY toolbox.
She must LIVE surfing the interent or have a flock of people helping locate those great articles. And this time of year.... she typically has the motivational type links on getting your act together for the New Year.
If you're into spreadsheets and love to do the organizational things that way... On the First of January, she provided a link to a excel spreadsheet to help the writer keep track of their page counts, goals... and much more. Click Here and then click on the Writer's Workbook link.
2 comments:
Oh, this is good, Mary. I nabbed this one. Did you download the handy dandy page counter keeper upper with? I did and that is a cool tool.
Oh, I went shopping today and bought several books! *grin*
Hope you've had a good day. It's been rainy and yucky here.
Michelle
I did download that handy dandy page counter keeper upper with LOL! I even put it on my desktop as a method to remind myself to use it!
I love to book shop! I went to the library today... not shopping exactly... For these books... I need to look at them before I buy since I know little to nothing about poetry and there are TONS of books to choose from.
My day was nice... but rainy and yucky too.
Post a Comment