Today I went to my library website to look for something and noticed they now offer eaudiobooks . COOL! But unfortunately the MP3 player that I got for my birthday is not on the list of compatible MP3 players that will allow "secure" or "protected" WMA files.
It will work on my computer though.
How it works... you check out up to 10 audiobooks and download it on your computer and/or compatible device. It will automatically become unreadable after 3 weeks but you can renew it one time. After that you have to download it again.
I don't actually listen to many audiobooks... but I know a lot of people do while they ride in the car. Why am I telling you while all my blog readers don't live in the same county or even state as me? Because you might want to try your library system to see if they have jumped on this bandwagon... if not... maybe alert them that this is available to library systems. If they drag their feet... I also noticed last week that my library system now allows "nonresidents" to join the library system for $25 annual fee. I have no idea what that $25 gets you... I would imagine all the same stuff it gets me... but I would call or email them to be sure if you are interested.
2 comments:
Oh, that's sounds great. I love a good audio book. I haven't listened to one in a while.
I like them too as long as they have good voices. (I know, I know, I'm too picky aren't I?)
Just dropping by to see how you are hon!
Hugs,
Michelle
Post a Comment