I had to post this! I just tried it last night. It is a White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge recipe that I found in the 2006 Taste of Home Christmas Cookies and Candies booklet that are found in the grocery check out lanes right now. It tastes like that super easy candy that you make by melting white chocolate and add in crushed bits of peppermint. I love that recipe but my only wish was that it made more in a batch. WELL... this recipe solves this! It's delicious!! The only thing is... you have to store it in the refrigerator. I assume it's because it has sour creme in it.
Note... when I made it last night, I tasted it while it was still warm. I didn't have high hopes about it then. BUT this morning, when I pulled the pan out of the refrigerator to cut it up... it was delicious!!!
I am so happy about this recipe because I love to give out fudge to friends for Christmas... but I only use peanut butter fudge and the fantasy fudge fudge... now I will use this third fudge in my gifts!
Taste of Home has the recipe on their website... click here to get it.
2 comments:
Sounds yummy to me. I think that stuff has to settle and get cold to be good.
Hope you are doing good.
My DH would eat this forever if I made it. LOL!
Post a Comment