Friday, December 01, 2006

I Mailed Off My Golden Heart Entry!

What a relief!!!

I mailed off my YA Entry for the Golden Heart today. I'm even getting it in a day early ;) The postman said it would get there tomorrow by Noon!

I don't expect to win... I scrambled to get it revised in the end. But the good news is... I did make major progress with it. If I do one chapter per week until it's done... I'll have it finished mid January.

I think I'm going to finally send a story to an agent or publishing house. This YA story. I haven't decided which yet. If I send to an agent... then I'd like to find someone who represents both YA and Adult. I think. Any opinions? Should I try to get someone who just specalizes in the YA Genre and someone else who just specializes in the Adult Romance Genre when I'm ready to do that?

No comments: