I have been reading Eargon (the Book) for over a week now! For those who know me... this is very unusual... I typically read my books in a night. It is a slow reading book... and unfortunately, so is the movie. I wouldn't say that I disliked the movie... it just really lacked UMPH.
BUT I predict that the star of that movie will be the next teenage hunk hanging in all the girls lockers... if he isn't there already. He'd be in mine... if I had a locker LOL!
Strangely... even though I am struggling to finish the book... I want to know how the next story, Eldest, goes. So what does that mean that I'm having a hard time with this story, yet, my curiosity is peaked for the next one??
2 comments:
I thought about going to see that movie. Did you go yet? Also, Happy Birthday!
I did see it and I hate to say this... but it's really a rent a movie. What I do find very strange since the movie was overall a bit of a disappointment... was that it did make me want to find out how the next story goes.
Thank You... I did have a Happy Birthday ;)
Post a Comment