I'm going to have to take down the Christmas tree today... and I don't feel like it!!!
Every year for I don't know how long... my daughter deliberately knocks over the Christmas tree. For the past three or four years we've strung up fishing wire to hold the tree in place... even if she shoves it really hard. Last year she cut the line when no one was looking before she pushed it down. Last night, my husband had stopped her with a pair of scissors reaching for the wires... TWICE! In the past couple of days she's destroyed about 4 glass ornaments... we don't have many for the simple reason of the mess to clean up when the tree is knocked down! LOL! Its comical really... I feel like I'm living on the edge... waiting to see when it will happen. A few minutes ago we lost another glass ornament. And they are nice ones that are shaped like santa's. Sigh. I hate taking down the ornaments and pulling off the lights. It's sort of depressing... a sign that Christmas is over. She makes me laugh though... you gotta laugh. It's really pretty funny watching her and you KNOW just what is going on in her mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment