Monday, November 06, 2006

This is my Blog so I can Whine If I Want to ;)

I'm so tired tonight. I should have started this earlier. Revising that is! I've been working for a little over an hour and I'm only on page 3!! Its the first pages.... so I guess I'm being ridiculously careful BUT OMG... I will never get it done on time at this rate!!!

It reads fine BUT there is nowhere near enough detail. It was a lot of action and dialogue. There is hardly any introspection AND not enough intimacy between my hero and heroine. It is a YA but that doesn't mean I can't have electricity!!

I'm ranting! And I usually do that on other peoples Blogs LOL!

I feel better now ;) I think I'll go to bed early and start tomorrow morning NOT tomorrow night! 20 Pages... Laughing!!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I've already paid the entry fee for that YA for the Golden Heart. The deadline for me to have in RWA's office is December 1st.

I'm not feeling so frantic now. Someone on the Hearts through History Chapter loop told me that the only the first part of the entry is what is being judged... and if it goes to finals then RWA gives me the opportunity to send in a revision of my story. This takes a bit of the pressure off.

Shesawriter said...

Rant all you want, lady. It's good to get it out sometimes. Trust me. I know what I'm talking about. :-)