Monday, November 13, 2006

Doing Something For Myself

I am taking Janie's advice... though I can't find the post on her blog! I am doing something for myself... I am going to mall (which I typically hate) to find a new Christmas sweater (which I've been wanting). I always think about getting a new Christmas sweater in December and then its too late. The really awesome one's are always sold out! Actually, I did go to a store last Friday near the house to look for one but I realized that I really need to go to the mall. Oh well... its hard to avoid the mall completely for Christmas shopping.

On my writing life...

I feel like I crossed a hurdle. It took me a WEEK to revise the first chapter of my YA (the one I am entering in the Golden Heart). I only took one day (yesterday) to revise my second chapter!

No comments: