It's done. It takes a few minutes. When I clicked all the proper buttons... it said that the move might take a while and said they'd email me at my gmail account when it was done!
That sort of made me nervous... but it didn't even take 5 minutes.
I see on the screen for my posts... I can now label my posts.. like "scooters, vacation, fall" I guess it's like other blogging software that lets you categorize your posts. That would be nice for when I do book reviews... or am talking about specific WIP's. I just wonder what it will look like when I start categorizing ;)
I'll play a while then go to bed! I'm a light weight these days!
1 comment:
I know what you mean. I made a new blog just to play with the features... I can't use the customize features on this one unless I save it and redo it. I might work on a new blog look over the christmas holidays... but not now ;)
Post a Comment