My poor neglected blog!
My sister is at home now. She hurts but is happy to be home. I haven't been able to visit her since Friday! My daughter is sick... I thought she was better... but she tossed her cookies at school today. I really think its congestion. Her teachers agree and want me to bring her to school tomorrow. They are going on a field trip... bowling. She seems fine now... but I just don't know.
I'm still addicted to that AvonLit board... luckily it only goes on for another 2 chapters... and its done. I must admit to having fun on that board! The parodies that have become popular are hysterical!!! Of course those won't win... but it sure breaks up the monotony of reading chapter after chapter of the same two characters. I will NEVER name any of my characters Damien or Patience! I've already voted for the 10 chapters in the final round... so I'm going to work on my YA tomorrow.
I might even read a real book ;)
1 comment:
I've been meaning to go over there and check it out. I had no intention of participating. I don't need to find more ways to procrastinate. LOL!
Post a Comment