Friday, October 06, 2006

The Dream Thief by Shana Abe

Did I ever mention that I LOVE Shana Abe's work? LOL! I KNOW I have!!! This was a fantastic story!!! The world of The Dream Thief is the same world as the smoke thief BUT I think they can be read out of order. They are BOTH aweseome stories!!!! AND I think she will write another because the epiloge does set it up... giggling with excitement because I LOVE this world!!! I AM going to write a dragon story of my own!

I guess I didn't actually talk about the story LOL! Shana Abe does have a lyrical voice. Her prose does have a rhythm that I am fascinated by. It reads easy yet it sings. I loved this story. It was really done very well. I don't want to give this away but obviously there are dreams in the story... but they were used so very well in the beginning. They were used to make the reader wonder how on earth are the hero and heroine EVER going to get together. THIS was very well done!!!!

I would highly recommend this story AND of course, the first one, The Smoke Theif that is already out in paperback.

No comments: