Monday, October 02, 2006

Busy Month

I'm still writing... those AvonLit Chapters LOL! Good thing this is over the end of this month. I'm exhausted, but I'm also addicted. It's an interesting experience, I'll say that. It's kind of fun to make up a chapter that has guidelines... to see how different you can make it yet fulfill what they ask. I do think who ever owns and manages that voting software has some glitches to fix.... but overall I'm having a good time.

This could also be a serious week for me. My sister is having surgery tomorrow. My "mini mom" sister. She has a tumor the size of a baby's head in her uterous and they are going to remove it all tomorrow. I pray that's all it is. I probably won't be online much during the day for the rest of the week. She doesn't get out of the hospital until Friday... then I have a feeling that I'll be going to her house a lot over the next few weeks.

I plan on starting my revisions on my young adult this week but I probably won't start until Thursday or Friday.

No comments: