Saturday, August 12, 2006

Monster House

I am trying to get an entry together for the Golden Rose... I am still not certain if I'll make it since I haven't even looked at my old synopsis yet ;) Today is the deadline but they let you enter electronically ;)

I did want to post my comments on the latest cartoon at the theaters... Monster House. Now this only my opinion but this is a SCARY movie for young children. If your children have bad dreams... I would NOT recommend this movie. However, it was a great scary cartoon! Wild! I took my 12 year old who didn't want to admit to some of his friends that he wanted to see it but I didn't take my 10 year old because he was at a slumber party. I was glad my 10 year old missed it... he has a tendency to have nightmares.

No comments: