I am going to cut myself some slack. Once I was able to regain entry into the house... it was a whirlwind from there!
I had 45 minutes to pick up the "fumigators" and dispose of them... open up all the windows, doors, put the fans on, the air conditioner and hope 30 minutes to air the house would be good enough. I even set up a regular standing fan and pointed it in this room or that. I ran the dishwasher again to make sure those dishes would be clean. Before I knew it was carpool time.
Once I had the kids home... the real fun began. Washing sheets and VACUUMING the floors. OMG... I never vacuum the house in one shot! Even the stairs!!! Back breaker I tell you! Then I cleaned the bathrooms for the kids. I wanted to make sure any of the residue wasn't left in the bathtubs, sinks or counter tops. But Vacuuming... I'm gonna feel that tomorrow. Its the worst chore IMO.
Anyway... we are bug free ;)
I did manage to write 3 1/2 pages... that is something considering what I accomplished today. Tomorrow will be another broken up day and the day after that. Maybe life will settle by Thursday.
1 comment:
That whole flea thing sounded, well, not fun. ;) I did that once, and the smell lingered for weeks. Gah.
Hope things have settled down and you are writing again.
Post a Comment