I'm banished outside for 2 1/2 more hours. I'm fogging the house... FLEAS!!! I forgot to put the frontline on Juliette last time I bathed her. I won't forget that again ;) I hadn't had to do this in I don't know how long. That frontline is awesome!!!
I'm wondering about this "fumigator." I tried something I hadn't seen before because it advertised a dry fog with no residue and a delayed reaction so you can get away safely. I can see one of the canisters from where I'm sitting and it doesn't look too impressive. Not like the old kind where you had to point the can away from you so you didn't get blasted with major chemicals!!
OK... I'm not only obsessing... I'm procrastating!!! I'm going to work now on my 11 pages!!!
Note: I LOVE wireless internet!!!!
1 comment:
NOOOO!!! They're DEAD... ALL DEAD!!!! AND Vacuumed up! LOL!!!
Post a Comment