One of the workshops that I attended at the conference was called Spice up Your Romance Novel with speaker Annette Blair. I thought that she gave sound advise but I plan on listening to it again when I get the CD's. Quite a few workshops that I attended were really "1 1/2 hour workshops" or even more crammed in 1 hour. Robin Perini's was jammed into 2.
Annette Blair promised to post on her website a list of sensual words that she came up with. I saw it today... it's here.
But what caught my eye was her article that she posted on her website on her journey to overnight success. What a read!!! I tell you it really is uplifting to read a journey like this to give someone hope and assurance.
BTW... Christine Dobb's speech was also one of those journey's. I think she said it took her 5 years to write her 1st book. Then 6 months to write her 2nd.
The point to both of these stories is persistence.
1 comment:
Oh, wow! Janie sent me that link and I about died! What a courageous woman.
Post a Comment