Tuesday, August 15, 2006

All about Shopping

This week is harder than I thought it would be. All of the kids started school offically today and I spent all of my alone time shopping! I HATE shopping!!! I'm an internet shopper if I can get away with it BUT it was cloths shopping for my daughter. I had to go out to do this. She wears my size!!!! Actually she is a little bigger around.

Anyway... I am exhausted. The mall is soooo distracting!!! I'm heading for one department... spot something that looks interesting in another department and make a b-line for whatever caught my eye. I feel like I am truly wasting time when I'm shopping... except for christmas... now that is strange ;) I LOVE to shop for christmas... toys! Toys are awesome!!!

I am tired... can you tell? I'm all over this topic.

I want to write... but my eyes are drooping... I'm NOT used to waking up at 6:30AM.
I HATE to wake up at 6:30AM LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DID manage NOT to go near the Lancome counter... they had a FREE gift! But I KNEW I didn't NEED that FREE gift that of course I need to spend $29.50 on something else to get the FREE gift LOL!!!! BUT I LOVE THOSE FREE GIFTS!!!! I think this was the first time EVER that I passed up the free Lancome gift. It was a deliberate challenge to myself ;)

I hate shopping... It makes me CRAZY! Clarifying here... I hate MALL shopping. I love grocery shopping... and target shopping... and book shopping... I LOVE book shopping. But the MALL makes me nuts!!!!

Moon notation: Today is a half of a full moon... technically a third quarter moon. I wonder if I feel crazy on every 1/2 full moon.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

OMG!!! I HATE shopping. It is one of the sins of Eve that I swear we are still paying for...LOL

Bless you for having to deal with it!

Hugs,
Michelle

Mary said...

LOL!!! It's sooo true!!!