I took my sons to see it yesterday. The first show was sold out so we bought tickets to the next show and went to Chick Fil A for lunch. We were back at the movies 20 minutes before it started and still ended up having to sit in the 3rd Row!!!!! OMG… I hadn’t sat that close to the screen in ages!!!! I want to see it again… further back. I might go again with the boys later in the summer.
BUT… it was a great movie with awesome special affects… the crew of the Flying Duchman… OMG!!!!!!! Who ever developed the costume for Davy Jones deserves an Oscar!!!!
I won’t give the details of the movie… it was a FUN movie to see… but I WAS disappointed that it ended!!! I can’t wait to see the next and final movie!!!
1 comment:
Mary,
DH took the kids this weekend, and they had to deal with a sold out show too. I didn't go because I was being a good girl. I had to write. :-) I do plan to see the movie soon. They loved it.
Post a Comment