I did play with the E-book Compiler yesterday and I did make 1/2 of a book. It was basic looking with a white background. The Celtic's Folklore CD with the ebooks that I talked about a few posts ago has the same background as its website. Sort of a stone background. The books are placed in a creme tone block that is set ontop of the stone like background... like a blog sort of. The colors of it is what makes it easier to read. I wear glasses most of the time and there is a glare with black print on white but its not as bad when the print is on a colored background.
I'm going to try to figure out how to do that... make a color background. I haven't purchased it yet. The verdict isn't out. It was pretty easy to do BUT I did have to use the directions in the guide. Not that using directions are a bad thing... but I sort of like the no brainer things. But the directions are made for no brainers so I shouldn't be to hard on it. I'll probably buy it. I think its $29 or something like this and I am having fun with it... I'll see. It really is for playing around ;)
I think the day will be fairly cool today so I will be taking the kids to the park for a walk.
No comments:
Post a Comment