Thursday, May 25, 2006

A Long Day BUT 4 pages Revised

It was a good day. It was olympic day (field day) at my son's school. I think I got some good pictures during the tug of war. I am still old school... 35 mm. I have a digital that I bought a few years ago and so is now outdated. My 35 mm takes better pictures.

Anyhoo... it was hot outside today during olympic day. The heat just sucks the energy out of you... I think Janie made this same observation on her blog yesterday.

And so I find myself wanting to go to bed earlier than ususal. BUT I was determined to open my file and do some work. And I did 4 more revision pages. I have to admit these are going easier than earlier revisions because it is a scene that my new character isn't in. But I still have adjustments because I'm approaching the hero character differently.

SO today... 4 pages revised... 1,000 words.

1 comment:

Mary said...

It's true... and it does feel good when I do it. I also find... once I start with it, I suddenly "into" it and enjoy the work. Why is that I wonder? I hesitate to start but then once I'm doing I'm happy about it. I'm guessing it's an anxiety I have of wanting to make a great story.