So far this weekend… its been family time. Last night my husband and I went to watch my oldest son in a band performance. He plays the trumpet. I felt so proud… the gushing mother ;) His face was serious… and red from his exertions. CUTE! I wish I had a picture to post on my blog… but I didn’t have my digital camera. I used my 35mm that I love to use more than the digital. I’m old fashioned I guess.
This week I’m going to do better working with my story. I need to get back on the wagon with my writing. I’m dragging for some reason. May is a busy kid month so I wonder how much I’ll get accomplished.
I am reading It Happened One Autumn by Lisa Kleypas. I really enjoy her stories and forgotten that I had this one to read. I have the next one… the winter one and am sure that I will read that one next.
This week there is a BIG book sale that I will go to ;) 75,000 books or something like that. This one is pretty huge but it is a ways from my house. It started Friday… so I’ve missed a good bit of it but I will go tomorrow to check it out. I usually always go the very last day when it is something like $6 or $8 for a bag. That’s when I buy the kid books. For some reason they mark the kid books too high at this sale… so there are always sooo many left for the last day mark down. But that’s ok with me… good for my kids. And my daughter is very hard on books. She either looks at them until the pages fall out or she has been know to use the illustrations in her drawings ;) It doesn’t distress me if she cuts up a book if I bought it super cheep.
My oldest has just been invited to a friends house… so it looks like I’m going to have to be my youngest son’s playmate today.
1 comment:
I just finally got back into writing this week after being away from it for a while. Good luck.
Post a Comment