Saturday, May 20, 2006

Fencing Camp this summer

I’m procrastinating. I slept late. My daughter woke me during the night. I got up, played on the computer while I had my coffee. Finally, I motivated myself into to back, abs, and legs workout, and now I’m at the computer again working myself in the writing/plotting mood. I guess I feel overwhelmed with all my changes. I’ll just take it a piece at a time following Marshall. Today, I’ll rework my characters sheets… my hero changed a lot… my heroine not much at all. I have a new villain that I need to work up… so my 2nd Historical actually has two villains… a god type villain and a mortal chieftain villain. And of course they be trounced in the end ;)

Have I mentioned what I’ll be up to this summer? I’m taking a fencing class with my youngest son. I’ve always wanted to try that out. It was his idea though. Actually, he’s been asking me for the past few years… and my city has offered it as a summer camp type thing over the summer. So over the summer, for eight weeks, every Wednesday night, I’ll be daring my youngest child to try to skewer me. Humm… a weapon in my 9 year olds hand and then daring him to stab me… LOL… I have to wonder about myself ;)

1 comment:

Dixie Belle said...

Fencing class sounds way cool!