My sons and I saw Over the Hedge yesterday. Over the Hedge was made by the same people who made Shrek… I loved Shrek (the first one) and was hoping it would be as good. My sons really enjoyed it. It WAS cute and funny but I was still disappointed for some reason… I guess I was expecting more from the movie. Like a fairy tale. And that’s probably why I didn’t like it as much. It wasn’t a fairy tale like Shrek was. Another cartoon coming up this summer that I am actually looking forward to is Cars. They have been showing preview for this movie for years… literally.
Last night I did get some work done on my story. I actually stopped working on my set up sheets to write some words. Setting up all those worksheets without writing real words was getting tedious for me. I needed the break. I know how the first few chapters will go so I can fix those while I fix my worksheets. I had some worksheets dated 4/29/05… OMG!!!! I hadn’t realized that I’ve been working on this story for so long! What is wrong with me?!!! Seeing that date DID motivate me. What am I waiting on? It’s just a story! I am getting down to business on this one… I’ve been picking at it WAAYYYY too long.
1 comment:
I didn't expect a lot going in, so I was thoroughly entertained ... I found it to be very intelligent for a kids flick and very funny too
Post a Comment