Friday, April 07, 2006

Off to the movies tonight

I’ve decided not to work on that Trojan today. I haven’t mustered up the nerve to work on it again. I’m just not going to use my email for a while. I can receive but I just won’t email anyone until this is fixed. I feel safe posting on my blog and yahoo groups (going directly through the yahoo group) though. So I can do that. So if anyone emails me… I’m not ignoring you… I just don’t want to use my email system. I guess I could go through the bellsouth website though???

Anyway enough talk of that unpleasant subject!

I am midway through Beauty Like the Night… and it is a great read! Liz Carlyle writes such rich prose… here is a line that I just read…. “Overhead, the bare branches clattered nakedly in the breeze.” Isn’t that such an awesome description using only a few words?! I love the way she writes!

I think I’ll be going to the movies with my youngest son tonight. Poor guy… My oldest is gone again and the friend he wanted to take to the movies must be out of town since they haven’t returned my call. So it’s just me and him tonight. I don’t mind this at all. It’s nice to have one on one time with your kids.

2 comments:

Bailey Stewart said...

So what movie did you go and see?

Mary said...

Hi Eve... we saw the Benchwarmers. It was one of those slapstick stupid kind of movies. I really should not have brought him to that one... but he didn't get the adult jokes...Thank God! He picked that one... I wanted to see Ice Age 2. Actually, I am thinking on taking the boys to see Ice Age 2 tommorrow. Hopefully it will work out.