Thursday, April 27, 2006

My Daughter's Birthday is Today

I did a little writing today. Not a lot but enough to make me feel like I did something.

Today was a busy day. I went to a used booksale much to my delight.

Today is also my daughter’s birthday. I brought cupcakes to her class and they had a little party for her.

We had a family party for my daughter and she got all her favorite type things. She loves to draw and make pictures. She was excited to get a Barbie huge floor art pad. It is from the Barbie Fairytopia movie. It comes with paint, markers, glitter glue pens, little scissors… all kinds of cool stuff. She got an additional accessory to her favorite toy called a pixter. She also got a new bubble machine and some sidewalk chalk. She loves to draw outside on the patio. She is so easy to buy for its incredible. And so easy to please.

Now I have 2 kids the same age. They are a little more than eleven months apart. My oldest son’s birthday is in something like 20 days. He isn’t so easy to please. He’ll have a slumber party… and he’ll probably want some sort of gamecube game…. which will most likely cost more than all of my daughters gifts put together.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Allison is having a big time with her Fairytopia floor pad. It even has wings that you can cut out for yourself LOL!