Sunday, March 26, 2006

No True Gentleman by Liz Carlyle

I’ve Finished Reading No True Gentleman by Liz Carlyle. A great read! It had a murder mystery to the story that I thoroughly enjoyed. There were a lot of things I liked about this book… the characters are a biggy. She did them well. Every character had a unique feel… actions and dialect. And she had a lot of characters… but it was a murder mystery so we needed those extra characters so we couldn’t figure out who done it ;) I loved the Hero... and the Heroine... and the Grandmother... and the little urchin boy... even the dog... LOL!!! So many great characters!

She had a good love scene in this book that I remember thinking… I’m going to go back and study that. So I will.

Now I’m going to work on my story for the rest of the night…. A head start for this week.

No comments: